Mark your calendars! Our Around the World Fun Run is happening on Friday, Feb 2nd! Let’s RUN, RUN, RUN to support technology at Patton. All over the district there is a shortage of resources. Patton is no exception. We find ourselves with a significant budget shortfall, which if not alleviated, will result in the loss of technology instruction support for our students. We need you to help fill the gap. To reach our goal of $30,000, while also encouraging fitness and community spirit in our students, we are having our inaugural fun run! What you need to know:
All students participate. Here is the schedule.
- Pre-K, Kinder, and 1st 8:30 – 9:30 AM
- 2nd and 3rd 10:00 – 11:00 AM
- 4th and 5th 1:30 – 2:30 PM
Kids will try to complete up to 15 laps (3 3/4 miles total). For the younger kids, after each lap they can collect a glow in the dark wristband, the older kids will run 2 laps per prize.
Each student and teacher will receive a free fun run t-shirt courtesy of the Patton PTA and Austin Screen Printing.
You are welcome to just come cheer on your athlete too. The kids would love a crowd!
thegetmovincrew.com to set up your parent account, register your child and start raising money. If you set up an account last year, use last year’s login and reactivate the account. This is a great way to include out of town family and friends in our Fun Run. Share on social media or through e-mail. The student page is private and will only be seen by the school admin and those with whom you share it.
Cash and check (written out to Patton PTA) donations can be returned in the Get Movin Crew envelope (with a yellowcheetah on it) which will go home Tuesday, January 23rd or an additional nvelope can be picked up in the front office.
100% of cash and check dnations go to Patton. Cash and check donations should be returned toyour child’s teacher by Friday, February 9th. Online donations end Sunday, February 11th.
- Classes with 100% registration will get a popcorn recess!
- The class from each grade with the most pledges will each get 2 Cake Walk Tickets at the Spring Carnival and a Rice Krispie Party for the class.
- Individual students who reach the Superstar Goal of $100 in pledges will get to have lunch with a friend at the Parent Table.
- Students who reach $150 in pledges will get to have a special (pre-approved) song played and dedicated to them during their run.
- $200 in pledges will get the student a full set of our awesome Around the World wristbands. It is going to be a fun day!
If you have any questions, please contact us.