- All Patton doors will remain locked during school hours. To enter, please go to the main door and press the doorbell.
- Note: entryways to Patton have camera surveillance and are monitored by the Patton Office staff.
- Patton policy states that all visitors must have their identification scanned into our security system and wear the official name badge while on campus.
- When you sign in to the office to enter Patton, you will be asked to present an identification card, such as a driver’s license. We will scan this identification in order to create a badge for you to wear. This badge will display your picture. On future visits to Patton, you will be able to sign yourself in and out in the computer on the front office counter and print your own badge.
- Please be sure to return to the office to check out.
- Any adult on campus without a security badge will be asked to go to the office.